PRINCIPLED, ATTENTIVE AND ACCOMPLISHED
With his experience in providing legal services since 1989, Wahyuni has established himself as a highly accomplished individual throughout his law career. His expertise in a variety of legal services including Digital Business and Technology, Trade, Tourism & Industry, as well as Capital Market and Corporate Finance has led him to conduct major transactions to a broad range of domestic and international clients.
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada - (Master of Laws, 1992)
- Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, the Netherlands - (Postgraduate Diploma, 1989)
- The Hague Academy of International Law - (Post Graduate Diploma, 1988)
- University of Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia - (Bachelor of Law, 1986)
- Bandung Institute of Technology - (Mathematics Department, 1984)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & CERTIFICATION
- Head of Permanent Committee for Multilateral Institution & Free Trade Agreements, at the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KADIN) and the Indonesian Employers Association's National Executive Board (DPN-APINDO).
- Head of Supervisory Board of SwissCham.
- Member of Advisory Board of the Capital Market Lawyers Association (HKHPM).
- Chairman of Supervisory Board of the Indonesian Air Law Society (IALS).
- Member of the Indonesian Advocate Association - PERADI